Pages

Sunday 28 November 2010

Sketchy Details - Tuesday 23rd of November, 2010

Sorry guys, quite a few runs behind at the moment I haven't completely stopped running after the Oxfam, it's just taken me longer to update!

Well, for the first time ever, I forgot to bring my camera along on a run day. So, you'll have to make do with a couple of quick sketches I roughed out the day after the run.

23/11/2010 Quick Road Run
Down the main-road as the bright overhead sunlight lay dappled on the bitumen (use imagination!)

23/11/2010 Quick Road Run
Along the tree-lined trail before heading back to HKUST

Being only 2 days after I completed the Oxfam 100km, this was a nice easy run on fairly flat terrain. My legs were a little more tired than usual, but no sharp pains and no signs of serious damage. Awesome!

See you out on the sketchy trails!
~ Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment