Pages

Sunday 24 October 2010

What Typhoon? - Friday the 22nd of October, 2010

Friday was supposed to be when Super Typhoon Megi was closest to Hong Kong but we didn't have serious winds or rains! Luckily, conditions were not too bad for a serious run so I choose a road run taking advantage of the overcast sky and cooler climate to push the pace a little.

22/10/10 10km Road Run
Found this little guy hanging out just where I start my run

22/10/10 10km Road Run
Hang Hau village lifestyle

22/10/10 10km Road Run
Street level reflections

22/10/10 10km Road Run
A graveyard for bikes

Overall I was quite happy with the run, pushing hard up the hills and making an alright time. I have a feeling that this 10km course will become important in trying to work hard and gain a little pace.

See you on the trails!
~ Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment