Pages

Thursday 7 October 2010

A Spin Around the Old Block - Thursday 7th of October, 2010

I was originally planning to run yesterday, but woke up in the morning with quite sore legs, thus, the run was delayed until today!

It's been a while since I last went out for a run with speed in mind, so I decided to run the entirely paved, "Down-and-around-Hang-Hau" route.

7/10/2010 Road Run
Heading out along the bridge towards Tai Po Tsai

7/10/2010 Road Run
Track-side flowers

7/10/2010 Road Run
My old stomping grounds

7/10/2010 Road Run
Half-way up the hill, moving along Silverstrand Crescent

7/10/2010 Road Run
7/10/2010 Road Run
A 10km with a pretty serious climb in it.

The run went very well. I can't say that I was too impressed with the final time / average speed, but I felt like I was on the accelerator the whole run, not coasting along. I suppose that's the main thing. Hopefully the pace will return as I attempt more fast runs.

See you on the roads!
~ Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment