Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Running and Shooting



So, this is my new blog based around running and the beautiful places that I do it in. I've spent long hours running, at sunset, on trails, the waterfront, and often thought: boy that's beautiful, I wish I had my camera. The Pentax K20D is far too heavy to run with, and my previous compact, a Casio EX Z-850, would have quickly died in the heavy rain and heavier sweating conditions, so this was purely wishful thinking. That's all in the past now, and armed with my brand new Pentax Optio W90 I can attend to my own personal biathlon... Running and Shooting!

I'll be posting photos of the beautiful places I run here, snaps of interesting things, (likely) reviews of running and photographic equipment and possibly even some hiking stories/posts. There's plenty of room for guest articles or even co-authours, so if you're interested, let me know! The first couple of posts about this weeks runs should be up soon, so stay tuned!

I'd love as many comments and whatever feedback people care to give so don't be shy!

See you on the trails!
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment