Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Monday 9th of August, 2010

First real post! I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to be titling these posts yet, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

I know this is a little late (as the run was on Monday) but now that the blogs up and running (ha.ha.ha.) things should be smoother.

These photos are from a lunchtime run along my favourite route in hills here around HKUST. All up it's about a 40mins round-trip, with no overlap and no doubling back. It's about 20mins on wonderful wooded trails and the rest beside (mostly) unpopular roads.


This is the start of the wooded trail, and even on scorching days like Monday, the shade is a welcome retreat.


The course then winds around the slope eventually ending on the valley floor much further around to the right. The road you can see down there is the return route!


The road back. Sea-views make up for having to run along a road!

As I often run similar routes many times, I'll try to keep things interesting by taking photos of different parts of the routes. As this is first time I've listed this route, I'll include a route map and the elevation chart!

No comments:

Post a Comment