Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

Unexpected Milage - Wednesday the 15th of June, 2011

After a couple of runs in a row, I was banking on a rest night, then a long run after work on Thursday, but an offer to catch up and run with a friend I hadn't seen in quite a while was too good an offer to refuse, so I set out on an after-dark 10km tour of Kowloon.

20110615 Kowloon Easy Road 10km
Twilight dims as we cruise northward along the waterfront

20110615 Kowloon Easy Road 10km
After a foray through the busy streets, by the time we reach the waterfront again, it's well and truly dark

20110615 Kowloon Easy Road 10km
A bright moon (that blurry white orb in the top left corner!) rises as we cruise the last couple of kms.

In the end a very enjoyable and surprisingly easy (considering the humidity) 10km run through Kowloon. Now just the long run to go this week before I hit my weekly target!

~ Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment