Pages

Saturday 19 March 2011

Quick Work - Wednesday the 16th of March, 2011

Having bought myself a new Nathan Quickdraw Elite handheld water bottle, I decided on a quick easy run on Wednesday night to test it out. I decided not to carry the camera, instead doing a couple of speed paints (although not quite as "speedy" as they look due to my lack of skill!).

16/03/2011  Late Night Easy Run
What it's supposed to be: lights reflecting off Hong Kong Harbour, as I speed along the waters edge
What it looks like: That testing bit of paper at a stationary store, where people have been testing white out (and yellow out?) on some black card.

16/03/2011  Late Night Easy Run
What it's supposed to be: A tall residential tower pushes into the night sky, overshadowing my path along the water front
What it looks like: After a hard night on the turpentine Mr Squiggle passes out face-down, in the gutter, on the bitumen, making a mess on the street side.

Many, many people make concept art and speed painting look very easy. It's not really that easy.

Stay off the turpentine!
~ Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment