Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

One last spin around the HK block - Saturday the 23rd of July, 2011

Wow, sorry for the long delay guys! Who would have guessed that moving from Hong Kong back to Melbourne would mean that I miss two weeks of blog posts?!!

I have, in fact, been running a bit in the past two weeks, so think I'm now about 8 posts behind! Thus, expect a deluge of most photo posts! With this one to start it off... My final road run around the Tseung Kwan O area before I left Hong Kong!

20110723 Final 10km TKO Road Run
Heading north towards Po Lam

20110723 Final 10km TKO Road Run
A hot and sunny farewell... fitting!

20110723 Final 10km TKO Road Run
For the first time ever, I test out the running track to the north of Po Lam. Conclusion: short and busy, no wonder I stayed away.

20110723 Final 10km TKO Road Run
Turning back towards Hang Hau

20110723 Final 10km TKO Road Run
Goodbye bike paths and overpasses...

A nice relaxed run and a good way to say farewell.

Relentless Forward Progression
~ Joe

PS. I stole the end-line for this post (and possibly some in the future!) from a great blog I read: irunfar.

No comments:

Post a Comment